Monday, October 11, 2010

Christian

What does it really mean to be a Christian? Is it a word that is thrown around loosely and don't even know the biblical meaning of a true Christian?

The first people that were called Christians were the disciples in Acts 11:26 by the church at Antioch. So if we are to be true Christians we are to look to the disciples for our Biblical example of what a Christian truly is according to the Bible.

I hope this isnt to harsh. But saying some repeat after me prayer doesnt make u a Christian, Just repenting of your sins only doesn't make u a Christian, Because the World labels u a Christian doesn't make you a Christian.  Only way to become a True Christian is follow the example Jesus gave us, the people who were true Christians. THE APOSTLES!!!!! THE REpent of THERE SIn, Baptized In Jesus NAme, Holy GOst FIlled, Full of Faith, Jesus Name Followers.

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Im sorry everyone that claims to be a Christian will not make it to heaven.   If your not doing the will of the Father you wont make it. If your not following the Teachings of the Apostles you wont make. Jesus will say to you. depart from me, ye worker of iniquity. I Never knew you.

Before you claim to be a Christian, know what it truly is to be a Christian according to the Bible. God Bless.






2 comments: